ELEVEN SPORTS Portugal received five commendations at the Prémios Lusófonos da Criatividade awards in December for their 2019/20 Champions League final ‘Golden Ticket’ campaign.
The initiative, which was developed in partnership with the agency Reprise, gave fans in Lisbon and Porto the chance to hunt for ‘Golden Tickets’ for the final in Madrid last season. It was recognized with the following awards:
- Golden Tickets Eleven Sports - Low Budget Activation (Silver)
- Digital Golden Tickets - Eleven Sports - Branded Content on the Web (Bronze)
- Golden Tickets - Eleven Sports – Social Media Campaign (Bronze)
- Golden Tickets - Eleven Sports - Best Use of Media in Social Networks (Bronze)
- Golden Tickets - Eleven Sports - Mobile Use on Social Networks (Bronze)
- The Prémios Lusófonos da Criatividade celebrates creativity in the advertising and communications industries across the Portuguese-speaking world.
Nuno Filipe Miranda, Head of Marketing & Communications, ELEVEN SPORTS Portugal said: “Our Portugal team is dedicated to delivering great content and experiences to our fans, around the biggest sporting events in the world. These awards are a great recognition of that work.”