Reports into: Country Managing Director and Group Finance Director
The young, ambitious global sports platform ELEVEN SPORTS is seeking a commercially focused and highly technical finance professional with a big affinity for sport and media, to lead the finance function within our business in Italy.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a young, dynamic sports media group and make an impact domestically with some of the most innovative action in sport. ELEVEN aims to challenge the status quo and transform the way fans consume and engage with sports content.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility of all aspects of the finance function. Together with the Managing Director and the management team they will develop commercial and financial strategy to ensure the business achieves long-term goals and short-term objectives driving both revenue growth and profitability.
- Development and improvement of financial and management reporting to the Group
- Providing commercial support to Managing Director and other teams within the business
- Overseeing financial planning and analysis including driving annual forecasting/budgeting cycle and long-range planning
- Maintaining business plan, modelling financial outcome of operational activities, sensitivity and scenario analysis for business initiatives
- Implementation of internal controls to drive efficiencies
- Driving profitability
- Leading finance function and business partnering with the rest of organization and the Group
- Working capital and treasury management
- Systems implementations
- Leading communication with auditors and responsible for delivery of signed accounts as well adherence to Group accounting policies and IFRS
- Meeting all statutory and tax requirements